Everett, a native of Raleigh and a second-generation Estate Planning lawyer, is known for his down to earth personality and his compassionate style. He prides himself on his friendly rapport with his clients and on becoming their trusted advisor. Everett has represented numerous individuals, families and administrators in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Guardianships. As one of the five Public Administrators in Wake County, Everett has earned the Courts’ trust as an attorney who is capable of handling Estates and Guardianships that the Clerk of Court must takeover.
For over fifteen years Everett has represented clients in all aspects of Estate Planning, Estate Administration (probate) and Guardianship matters. He is responsive to his client’s needs and understands the stress many individuals feel as they think about how to handle their asset planning needs, the loss of a loved one or issues concerning a family member’s ability to care for themselves. Everett always works to find a solution for his clients that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations. Whether it is a complex or a simple issue, he is committed to providing the highest level of client care.
- North Carolina, 2005
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina J.D. – 2005 – Honors: N.C.A.T.L. Advocacy Award
- Wake Forest University B.A. – 1996 – Honors: Dean’s List 1995-1996, Major: Politics
- “Paying Now For College Later”, NC Bar Association Elder Law Section Group Matters, May, 2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Estate Planning and Fiduciary Section