Attorneys in Raleigh, New Bern, and Morehead City Skillfully Handle Mergers and Acquisitions
Capable analysis of complex agreements yields value for our clients
A merger, major acquisition, or sale is an enormous step for any business. The importance of the legal guidance you receive, enabling you to properly evaluate the risks and rewards, cannot be exaggerated. For more than 30 years, Howard Stallings has both performed and provided due diligence for companies engaged in M&A negotiations and has successfully shepherded numerous business entities through this complex process. Clients who choose our services receive
- Excellent representation by a team of experienced, skilled attorneys (Beth Atkins, Joe Stallings, Cader Howard)
- Detailed analysis of the costs and benefits to the client’s enterprise
- Frequent, close communication from the attorneys managing the merger or acquisition
- Dedication from a legal team invested in our clients’ success
Our commercial transactions team is structured to quickly handle business transactions in today’s fast-paced deal environment and is composed of lawyers with the experience necessary to handle and advise on business transactions. Howard Stallings has a proven track record of responsive, high-quality, cost-effective representation.
Reliable guidance throughout the M&A process
Howard Stallings negotiates and drafts complex business agreements conveying the purchase or sale of businesses or the purchase or sale of their assets.
For businesses of various sizes, we routinely draft
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Non disclosure agreements for use during the due diligence process
- Closing documents
Receive legal counsel from a dedicated law firm in Raleigh, New Bern, and Morehead City
For more than three decades, Howard Stallings has managed highly complex transactions in mergers and acquisitions in North Carolina. We’ve represented business and corporate buyers and sellers. To speak with a knowledgeable corporate attorney, contact us online or call 919-821-7700.