Business and Civil Litigation Practice Areas
Dedicated service throughout North Carolina since 1983
Howard Stallings can manage the most difficult and detail-oriented legal disputes and issues. Our lawyers routinely negotiate and litigate on behalf of clients in business law, contract law, corporate law, real estate law, and many other complex areas.
Dedicated partner in your business success
Howard Stallings enjoys an excellent reputation in Raleigh, New Bern, Morehead City, and throughout the country for our commitment to our business clients’ success. We provide straightforward, reliable guidance and effective representation for a variety of legal matters:
- Acquisitions and Mergers — We regularly provide assistance and advice on purchasing new companies, consolidating divergent businesses, and selling businesses.
- Banking Law — We represent lenders in business finance and real estate transactions, and we assert their rights in disputes with business borrowers and developers. We have extensive experience representing creditors in bankruptcy actions.
- Business Law and Transactions — We assist clients from the moment of business formation to dissolution, on matters such as structure, choice of entity, employee relations, and executive compensation. Though most of our clients are midsized-to-large companies, we do assist entrepreneurs in forming corporations and other entities and in allocating risk and managing growth.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation — When disputes occur, we seek resolutions that preserve vital relationships and promote our clients’ business goals. We are confident that our proven civil and commercial litigation team can match the legal acumen of larger corporate law firms.
- Contract Law — We “follow the book” by providing firm, principled negotiation, clear drafting, and staunch representation in arbitration and litigation.
Your resource in Raleigh, New Bern, and Morehead City when legal issues hit home
- Estate Litigation — Our attorneys represent estates, creditors, and beneficiaries.
- Estate Planning, Taxes, and Wealth Transfer — We help clients protect wealth from excessive taxation and liability, and we allocate assets for succession.
- Estate Administration — We understand that the loss of a loved one can be overwhelming, but our experienced estate attorneys make the legal process of administering our clients’ estates as smooth as possible.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death — Our firm fights aggressively to obtain full, fair compensation for your losses.
- Real Property Transactions and Litigation — We help individuals, families, and businesses acquire property that fits their needs and help them buy, sell, develop, and finance properties at the best possible terms.
Consult with an experienced business law attorney today
For more than three decades, Howard Stallings has worked diligently to help clients avoid and resolve legal disputes promptly and efficiently. Call 919-821-7700 or contact us online to discuss your case with a suitable attorney. Free consultations are available for personal injury victims.