Our well-established 16 attorney AV rated Raleigh law firm is seeking an attorney licensed in NC with expertise in civil litigation with 3+ years’ experience. The position would be for an associate position.
Prefer attorney with outstanding writing, research and interpersonal/communication skills and exposure to depositions, mediations and trials. Must be currently licensed in NC at the time of application. You help us serve our clients and grow, and we help you to succeed. We have a results-oriented culture with the highest expectations for client satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on client interaction
- Appear in court, take and defend depositions and attend mediations/arbitrations
- Complete case preparation by preparing legal briefs, developing strategies and necessary arguments
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Assist in the handling and management of litigation, including investigating merits of claims, negotiating and resolving claims and preparing necessary resolution documents
- Ensure compliance with all legal standards, applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
The position will entail civil litigation in areas as needed by the Firm, and with the wishes of the applicant taken into consideration. Litigation cases may include business matters, estate and trust litigation, real estate disputes, eminent domain and bank work. Compensation package is based on experience and related factors and include competitive benefits. We have offices in Raleigh, New Bern and Morehead City. The candidate will be work in the Raleigh office. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email resumes to email@example.com with Civil Litigation Attorney in the subject line.