Robert Jessup (“Robby”) is an owner of the Howard Stallings Law Firm and a civil trial lawyer, who handles wrongful death, serious injury, child sexual abuse, and property insurance claim cases.
He has been recognized by US News and World Report as one of the Best Lawyers in America, in addition to being named to SuperLawyers. He has also been inducted into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, for repeatedly winning large awards for his clients.
Robby received his BA cum laude (Journalism & Religious Studies) and his Juris Doctor cum laude from UNC-Chapel Hill.
He is admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, all Federal District Courts within the State of North Carolina, and all North Carolina State Courts (including the North Carolina Court of Appeals & Supreme Court).
Robby is a native of Greenville, North Carolina, and he is a member of North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), an association of legal professionals working to protect people’s rights through education and advocacy.
*past results do not guarantee future performance
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, cum laude, 2011
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, cum laude, 2008
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court – Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court – Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Supreme Court
- North Carolina Court of Appeals
- All North Carolina Superior & District Courts
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers
- Top Attorney (Wrongful Death) by AVVO
- 10/10 AVVO Rating