The Howard Stallings Law Firm has an immediate opening for a Business Development and Communications Director, with 5+ years’ experience in broad-based, senior marketing and business development leadership. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. This is a full-time position and requires work on-site in the firm’s Raleigh office. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Howard Stallings is a growing law firm with 21 attorneys and offices in Raleigh, New Bern, and Morehead City. The firm consistently delivers legal representation in business transactions, commercial and civil litigation, estate planning, insurance claim disputes, personal injury, and eminent domain. Our employees are experienced and professional – work well independently and in a team environment. Each staff member is respected for his/her knowledge of their position and ability to work with both attorneys and their clients.
As Business Development and Communications Director, you will establish and develop new client contacts; maintain current client relationships; and develop and implement internal communications and external marketing plans to grow our firm. The Director is responsible for directing and executing the firm’s marketing, social media, and promotional activities. The Director will work with lawyers and staff to support, develop and execute communication strategies for the firm and its practices, manage the firm’s public relations, and ensure that all aspects of the firm’s external marketing and internal communications are effective, efficient, and consistent with the firm’s mission.
Some of the Director’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining multiple websites through Word Press CMS
- Developing, executing, managing and analyzing digital advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Managing new employee onboarding
- Assisting with a wide range of strategic initiatives that support the firm’s marketing and business development infrastructure (e.g., website design/development, content generation, promotional design, etc.)
- Executing creative design and production to ensure consistent firm messaging and brand management
- Leading digital innovation in areas such as email marketing, firm-hosted webinars, video, and podcasting
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume. Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject BDC Director Position.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Our firm is committed to eliminating bias and enhancing diversity and inclusion of traditionally excluded groups within our society by fostering diversity and inclusion within our firm, the legal profession, and our community. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.